Hey! I'm Kara and I help other mama's find and achieve natural wellness!
Here is an easy DIY Chest Rub Recipe I like to use!!!
Double Boiler or Whatever you can configure up to use as a double boiler
- 2 Tbsp beeswax white or yellow
- 1/2 cup coconut oil solid (I go with refined so that you don't smell the coconut vs the RC)
- 60 drops R.C. essential oil
- 4 oz tin or jar
1. Melt the Beeswax and coconut oil in the double boiler
2. Remove from heat and then add in the R.C. drops.
3. Carefully pour into your container and cool before using.
4. Use as needed- a little scoop and reapply frequently to get the results you want.
5. You may swap out for Raven Essential Oil
If you live in a warmer climate and your chest rub stays liquid, keep in in the refridgerator!
***For Children and babies, use only 20-30 drops of RC or Raven.***
I would like you to join our facebook group here of like-minded mama's here!
Also here are five tips for ordinary moms who want to become semi "au-naturale"!